As I mentioned a couple days ago, my pain has gotten worse for some reasons. I dunno what’s the real problem, but I will try to fix this. I have been so inconsistent these last couple months, and I need to get my ass back together.
So, here’s the daily checklist I must fulfill:
- Take multivitamins, fish oil, turmeric ginger capsule (for boosting immune system and anti-inflammatory)
- Take vitamin D and probiotics supplements once in 2 days
- Take Ayurvedic medicine or 2 cups of coriander decoction per day when I ran out med
- Follow Endo diet (I need to mention if I cheated – consumed the NO2 food or drinks AND/OR if I consumed the red alerts food – food that causes discomfort on my period days, i.e: wheat (causes bloating))
- Drink lemon/lime water in the morning (for liver detox)
- Drink at least 2L of water a day
- Eat papayas/pomegranates/guavas and/or other fruits (anti-inflammatory)
- Be relax, avoid any stresses (stress can affect our immune system)
Total: 8/9 points (depends on whether it’s D+probiotics days or not)
- Drink green tea and/or cinnamon
- Drink roasted dandelion detox tea
- Drink raspberry leaves tea
- Drink any healthy herbal teas / fresh juice
- IF / water fasting twice a week
Okay, that’s the list for now. I will try to keep on track for one month and see the result. I will start tomorrow and post my daily achievement here so I can feel more motivated. Wish me luck! 💪🏻😍
Here’s the update for this month:
* My Pain is worse than last month. I’m not sure why… There are some changes in my life routine:
- My doctor changed my medicine on Sept
- I started jogging this month, according to my experience too much physical activity causes the pain escalating. So I assume that this is the case this time?
- I ate more salmons this month, but wait… salmons are anti-inflammatory, so… it should help with the pain, right?
- I drank too much green tea latte and fruit teas? The possible culprits are the dairy and sugar.
* Rectal pain is a bitch! Why, Adeno? Why? Yes, it comes back again! 😤😤😤
* I ran out my current medicine, my doctor told me that she wants to give a gap for the next medicine. Meanwhile, she asks me to take coriander decoction twice a week.
* I hurt my foot when I tried my rain boot. If you ask how come? I wore it to do fast walk for 5km, that’s how 😆😆😆 After 4 days rested, my foot felt better, but then I used it for the 5km run. I hurt it even worse and I have been feeling pain for 17 days now. I can walk slowly, but once in a while there’s pinching pain occurs. So, maybe I will need another week to start to do long walks again.
* I’m mentally exhausted because of Adeno and foot injury pain.
I need a plan to get away from this chronic madness!
It has been a rough three days. The pain is worse than last month. I cried 3 hours straight yesterday, I had a terrible lower back pain and cramps, even the usual foot massage didn’t work, nor ibuprofen and medicine from my doctor. I didn’t know what was going on. I was bleeding so much, I tried to control it by drinking coriander decoction. It took effect hours later, meanwhile, I had to struggle with the pain because of the severe bleeding.
I have been sleeping on the couch since Saturday night, accompanied by my cat and my new bread pillow. My husband bought it for me a couple days ago for no reason, lol.
I feel weak, I have no energy at all, not even to go downstairs to pick-up my packages. Oh my God, have mercy… let me feel better today 😭