It has been a rough three days. The pain is worse than last month’s. I cried 3 hours straight yesterday, I had a terrible lower back pain and cramps, even the usual foot massage didn’t work, nor ibuprofen and medicine from my doctor. I didn’t know what was going on. I was bleeding so much, I tried to control it by drinking coriander decoction. It took effect hours later, meanwhile I had to struggle with the pain because of the severe bleeding.
I have been sleeping on the couch since Saturday night, accompanied by my cat and my new bread pillow. My husband bought it for me a couple days ago for no reason, lol.
I feel weak, I have no energy at all, not even to go downstairs to pick-up my packages. Oh my God, have mercy… let me feel better today 😭
Yesterday I got my period after 18 days late. The pain was terrible, it felt like someone trying to rip my uterus out of my body. I haven’t feel this kind of pain for quite awhile. Yes, I cried. I suspected jogging as the culprit.
I tried to make rice noodle for lunch, the pain was escalating so fast. I felt heavy cramps and I felt that I was going to passed out, I had cold sweats. It was terrible 😖
My husband came home from work around 5pm, I was curling on the couch. He said, “You look terrible, are you in pain?”. Yes, I was in so much pain!
I couldn’t sleep well last night. I took 1 x 200mg liquid ibuprofen around 11:30pm. But it didn’t touch the pain at all. I cried again, frustrated. The pain stayed until around 3am, I couldn’t sleep. I was watching a comedy tv show, but couldn’t distract my brain from my pain. And then I remember about massaging certain spot on my leg that might help with the pain.
I massaged that spot on my left leg, omg it was so painful! I kept doing it for about 15 minutes, I noticed that the pain had lessen. I felt relieved 😌 I massaged my right leg too, it wasn’t as painful as my left side. I was doing it until I fell asleep. Why didn’t I do it earlier? 😅 I really have problem to remember things that useful for my condition 😬
This is my left leg this morning, do you see the bruise? Yes, it’s worthy! 😆
I did it! I ran 5k for the first time! I was panting most of the time, stopped so many times, and ran very slow, but I did it! 😍😍😍
I cracked one of my toe nails yesterday when I walked to Decathlon, it’s getting worse today. I think it turned purple-ish 😆
I hope it won’t turned black and fall of my toe 😱 I blame my running shoes for this! My shoes also hurt the back part of my left foot. I think I need a new pair of running shoes 😁😁😁
Adeno pain updates:
I felt no pain on my uterus while I was running, so it’s a good news. I felt light back pain 2 hours after I have finished my run, which was not that bad… but I took 1 ibuprofen to make sure the pain won’t escalate. So far so good…
I will try to run again tomorrow if my foot doesn’t hurt too much.
I walked a lot today. I walked from my apartment block to a supermarket downtown. It’s actually not too far, only about 1.5 km if I took a shorter way but I need to exercise so I took a longer way. It took 3.55 km to go there 😬I walked home from the supermarket but I didn’t turned on my walking tracker.
My husband and I went to a seafood buffet for dinner. It was an all you can eat buffet and it had a various food sections. Sushi and sashimi sections, hot pot sections, western food sections, fried seafood sections, Chinese food sections, barbecue sections, fruits and drinks sections, desert sections, and a couple other sections that I don’t know what to call 😆 It’s so awesome! Here are some pictures from the restaurant.
I only ate vegetables, salmon, and pickled ginger, so I think I’m still on my Endo diet track 😜 After finished our dinner we walked home. So total I have walked 7.9km today. You did a good job today, me! 😆😆😆
3.4 km walking exercise today 😍
I actually walked more than that distance, but I stopped the tracking because I went to a mall at the last point on that map, lol. Up until now, my pace tracker counts 6 km walk 😁 Good job!
The pictures below are some places that I passed today.
Wow, it has been almost 2 months since the last time I wrote here!
A little updates:
- My mom had a mini stroke last month, I went home to Indonesia to check on her. She’s recovering very well, thank you God, her doctors, my cousins and my neighbors.
- My cycle went crazy 😜 It went from 22 days on July 9 to 15 days on July 24. And then 21 days on August 14. Today is day 30 of my cycle but I still haven’t get my period. I have checked with my doctor, she said it’s okay. FYI my cycle is getting shorter since I have diagnosed with Adenomyosis. It used to be 28 days on my 20’s.
- Last month’s period was pretty easy. I was traveling from China to Indonesia when it happened, and the pain was pretty manageable with ibuprofen. The pain level was about 1-5, pretty good isn’t?
- My new Ayurvedic medicine has arrived
- I asked a favor of a friend who went home to the United States to buy me a couple bottles of liquid ibuprofen (yay!). Liquid ibuprofen (Advil brand) is difficult to get in China, so I felt like just won a lottery! 😆😆😆
- I have been so lazy this summer, I haven’t exercise at all for almost 2 months 😬 I will restart my walking exercise today.
- I dropped a class for this semester because I missed the class starting date. I’m a week late 😅
That’s all for now, will be back soon with my first walking exercise update!