Why does the post title include a “kinda” word? That’s because I used a bottled pesto sauce instead of freshly made and it contained cheese. And also, I use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos😬 Btw, I’m still on the same theme as yesterday, cooking for a lazy person! 😂
So today I made: Corn Fusilli with Pesto Sauce and Stir Fried Zucchini & Cauliflower. It’s easy and of course, it’s delicious!
- About 150gr of Corn Fusilli (I use it because that’s the only gluten-free pasta I have)
- 1/3 bottle of Pesto sauce
- Few florets of Cauliflower
- 1/4 part of medium zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 or 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blends
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (use 1 if you don’t want it to be too garlicky), minced
- 1 tbsp of low sodium light soy sauce
- A pinch of salt to taste
How to cook:
- Boil water in a small pot for the fusilli, add a pinch of salt and a little bit of oil. When it’s boiling, add the fusilli and cook for 8 minutes or according to the direction in the packaging.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in the pan over medium heat. After it’s hot, add the minced garlic and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stir it all together with the zucchini for 3 minutes or until it started to look soft.
- Add the Mrs. Dash chicken grilling blend, salt, and soy sauce. Stir evenly until all of the veggies cooked.
- When the fusilli is ready, strain, and then put the fusilli back into the pot. Add the pesto sauce, stir evenly. And put it on a plate.
- Top with the stir fried zucchini & cauliflower. Serve hot.
Give this recipe a try, and I hope you like it!😘
- I have Adenomyosis – I have to follow Endo diet / anti-inflammatory diet
- I’m not a big fan of salad
- I’m a lazy person, I don’t want to cook complicated food every time I want to eat
- I don’t like to eat the same food all day (breakfast !== lunch !== dinner)
How to solve this problem?
- I checked my fridge, grabbed 4 pcs of long beans, cut 1/5 of a medium cabbage, 3 pcs of mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic (it’s a must for me! I’m a garlic person!😆)
- Grab a bottle of coconut aminos, Mrs. Dash spices mix, salt, and olive oil
- Wash and cut the veggies, mushrooms, and garlic
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, after the oil is hot add the mushrooms, stir-fried until it shrinks
- Add garlic, stir-fried for 30 seconds.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of Mrs. Dash spice mix, 1/2 tbsp of coconut aminos, a pinch of salt, stir for 1 minute or so.
- Add veggies, stir until half cooked.
- Add 1 tbsp Mrs.Dash spice mix, 1 tbsp coconut aminos, and a pinch of salt (yes, I put on the spices twice, on the mushrooms and on the veggies separately🤓). Stir Fried until wilted. Serve hot with cooked rice of your choices!
Easy cooking, healthy, and fast. Perfect for a lazy person like me! 😜😜😜
It’s 2:45am. I can’t sleep, my lower back is killing me, I feel cramps, and I vomited an hour ago 😭 I drank ginger tea and honey to relieve my stomach discomfort after vomiting. It worked.
I just take 1 ibuprofen to help relieve the pain, but I will need to wait until it kicks in. If it kicks in, the one that I took at 9:30pm apparently didn’t work 🙄 I really need to sleep… I’m so exhausted… why can’t I just passed out? I’m tired to feel this pain 😭
I fell asleep around 3:30am. Yes, the ibuprofen worked. I woke up at 6am because the pain came back. I felt like someone hitting my lower back with a baseball bat. The cramps wasn’t that bad, the lower back pain was the thing that I couldn’t stand. The pain was deep and constant.
Now is 1:22pm. Time is running very slow when you’re in pain. Life sucks 😭
Fatigue, heavy bleeding, lil bit nauseous, lower back pain, cramps, loosing appetite. I really want to sleep but the pain keeps me awake.. such a horrible day 😭