As I mentioned a couple days ago, my pain has gotten worse for some reasons. I dunno what’s the real problem, but I will try to fix this. I have been so inconsistent these last couple months, and I need to get my ass back together.
So, here’s the daily checklist I must fulfill:
- Take multivitamins, fish oil, turmeric ginger capsule (for boosting immune system and anti-inflammatory)
- Take vitamin D and probiotics supplements once in 2 days
- Take Ayurvedic medicine or 2 cups of coriander decoction per day when I ran out med
- Follow Endo diet (I need to mention if I cheated – consumed the NO2 food or drinks AND/OR if I consumed the red alerts food – food that causes discomfort on my period days, i.e: wheat (causes bloating))
- Drink lemon/lime water in the morning (for liver detox)
- Drink at least 2L of water a day
- Eat papayas/pomegranates/guavas and/or other fruits (anti-inflammatory)
- Be relax, avoid any stresses (stress can affect our immune system)
Total: 8/9 points (depends on whether it’s D+probiotics days or not)
- Drink green tea and/or cinnamon
- Drink roasted dandelion detox tea
- Drink raspberry leaves tea
- Drink any healthy herbal teas / fresh juice
- IF / water fasting twice a week
Okay, that’s the list for now. I will try to keep on track for one month and see the result. I will start tomorrow and post my daily achievement here so I can feel more motivated. Wish me luck! 💪🏻😍
Breakfast : strawberries, kiwis, apples, and mix nuts.
I missed my lunch. I only ate a cup of mix nuts.
I had a big dinner. Me and my husband went to our favorite Indian restaurant. The food was fantastic!
Pain checker day -2 of the projected period:
Today on my last period I had slight cramps (2/10), 1 ibuprofen was taken.
I had a late breakfast, around 11 am. I woke up quite early but I felt tired because I woke up several time the night before. So I decided to take a nap to regain my energy.
I had papayas, strawberries, fava beans, almonds, and cashews for breakfast. Nuts and beans really help to make me feel stuffed.
For lunch I had 麻辣汤 (Malatang: spicy soup). I didn’t expect the restaurant to gave me that much chili oil because I ordered the mild broth, I ended up do not drink the soup 😓
So what’s in my soup? There are cauliflowers, napa cabbages, black mushrooms, seaweeds, rice noodles, and quail eggs. I didn’t eat the quail eggs, I forgot that I shouldn’t order it because it’s almost my period time, it’s better to avoid anything from animals including eggs.
I had a late lunch, around 3:30pm. By the dinner time, I didn’t really feel hungry. So I just eat seamed organic rice, steamed cauliflowers, and steamed pineapple.
Around 9pm I started eat mix nuts again 😆
Pain checker of day -3 of the projected period:
No pain at all, my mood was good 😊 I still have a little cold symptom, but I think it’s going away.
The same day last period I did 24 hours water fasting to relieve my back pain and lower abdomen discomfort.