Yes, it’s January 16, 2018. It’s a very late new year greetings! 😆
I haven’t posted anything here for more than a month. I was busy failing on my Endo diet and trying to get back on track over and over again! 😅
2018 gives me a new kind of stress in my head. Me and my husband are planning to move to his home country this year. We are busy preparing my immigrant visa application and making some scenarios of what ifs. What if I couldn’t get my visa this summer while my husband already told his boss he would not continue his work contract? What if after we moved back to his home country we couldn’t get a job? In my head was, what if after I migrated there my condition not getting better and I couldn’t work? The living cost there is much higher than China’s and if my husband is the only one who work, our life will be more difficult than in China. I wouldn’t have health insurance and the gynecologist cost would be ridiculously expensive. God, I need to take a deep long breath…
Okay, enough with unnecessary stress that I have just created. New update, my Ayurvedic doctor prescribed me with a new Ayurvedic medicine at the end of December. She also told me to take Serratiopeptidase enzymes – it’s supposed to help to relief my pain naturally because it’s came from silk worms enzyme (We will talk about it later in a different post) and she told me to take diclofenac to replace ibuprofen (It works much better than ibuprofen for me, but I have to take it with pantoprazole so it won’t irritate my stomach lining). So far my pain is lessen but the duration of the bleeding is lengthen although the bleeding volume is less. This is my second month taking Serratiopeptidase, I think my body is still adapting. I read that we can see the result of taking Serratiopeptidase after 3 months, so we will see!
That’s all for now, I will try to post another update this week.
Why does the post title include a “kinda” word? That’s because I used a bottled pesto sauce instead of freshly made and it contained cheese. And also, I use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos😬 Btw, I’m still on the same theme as yesterday, cooking for a lazy person! 😂
So today I made: Corn Fusilli with Pesto Sauce and Stir Fried Zucchini & Cauliflower. It’s easy and of course, it’s delicious!
- About 150gr of Corn Fusilli (I use it because that’s the only gluten-free pasta I have)
- 1/3 bottle of Pesto sauce
- Few florets of Cauliflower
- 1/4 part of medium zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 or 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blends
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (use 1 if you don’t want it to be too garlicky), minced
- 1 tbsp of low sodium light soy sauce
- A pinch of salt to taste
How to cook:
- Boil water in a small pot for the fusilli, add a pinch of salt and a little bit of oil. When it’s boiling, add the fusilli and cook for 8 minutes or according to the direction in the packaging.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in the pan over medium heat. After it’s hot, add the minced garlic and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stir it all together with the zucchini for 3 minutes or until it started to look soft.
- Add the Mrs. Dash chicken grilling blend, salt, and soy sauce. Stir evenly until all of the veggies cooked.
- When the fusilli is ready, strain, and then put the fusilli back into the pot. Add the pesto sauce, stir evenly. And put it on a plate.
- Top with the stir fried zucchini & cauliflower. Serve hot.
Give this recipe a try, and I hope you like it!😘
- I have Adenomyosis – I have to follow Endo diet / anti-inflammatory diet
- I’m not a big fan of salad
- I’m a lazy person, I don’t want to cook complicated food every time I want to eat
- I don’t like to eat the same food all day (breakfast !== lunch !== dinner)
How to solve this problem?
- I checked my fridge, grabbed 4 pcs of long beans, cut 1/5 of a medium cabbage, 3 pcs of mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic (it’s a must for me! I’m a garlic person!😆)
- Grab a bottle of coconut aminos, Mrs. Dash spices mix, salt, and olive oil
- Wash and cut the veggies, mushrooms, and garlic
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, after the oil is hot add the mushrooms, stir-fried until it shrinks
- Add garlic, stir-fried for 30 seconds.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of Mrs. Dash spice mix, 1/2 tbsp of coconut aminos, a pinch of salt, stir for 1 minute or so.
- Add veggies, stir until half cooked.
- Add 1 tbsp Mrs.Dash spice mix, 1 tbsp coconut aminos, and a pinch of salt (yes, I put on the spices twice, on the mushrooms and on the veggies separately🤓). Stir Fried until wilted. Serve hot with cooked rice of your choices!
Easy cooking, healthy, and fast. Perfect for a lazy person like me! 😜😜😜